The health and safety of our customers and staff are our main concern. We are going to keep our Mandatory Mask Requirement in place for anyone who enters our facility. ProGear employees will wear masks during all customer interactions too.
We plan to maintain our reduced schedule until we see the demand increase. We will continue to evaluate our next steps on a daily basis. Our goal is to support the still and motion industries at the same high-level as we always have and return to normal business hours as soon as possible.
Don’t forget we are available to handle your rental requests outside of our current schedule. Just let us know how we can help. Thank you for your understanding.
In support of government social distancing recommendations, we have assembled a safety protocol for all rentals.
There are three ways to contact us…
By phone: 312-376-3770
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By placing an order on our website: www.progearrental.com
OUR DAILY SANITIZING PROCEDURES
1. ProGear employees will wear masks during all customer interactions
2. We will also require our customers to wear masks and socially distance while in our facility.
3. All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before each and every rental.
4. Our rental studio will remain closed until further notice.
We believe that with this plan, we are keeping to the spirit of the business restrictions that are currently in place as well as upholding our commitment to provide you with sanitized gear and a safe environment to do business.
Your friends at ProGear
1. All rental orders need to be placed in advance through email, phone, or by building an order on our website.
2. Required paperwork, such as the Rental Agreement, COI or credit card info for required deposits, needs to be finalized before arriving.
3. When arriving for a rental pick up, please remain in your vehicle, give us a call, and a staff member will load your vehicle or place it within our dock area for you to load personally. The same process will be used when returning your gear. All staff members will wear proper masks and gloves, and we recommend you do the same for our mutual safety.
4. After an order is returned, we will unpack, inspect and bill your credit card accordingly, then email you a final receipt.