Key Features of Sony A7 IV
- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 567-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
Camera rental includes:
1 A7 IV Body
2 NPFZ100 Battery with 1 Charger
2 128gb Lexar SDXC 1000x Class 10 Cards
All equipment rentals require insurance to protect not only our equipment, but also the renter.
Please provide a Certificate of Insurance to have on file prior to the pick up of your rental.
This camera is compatible with all Sony E-mount lenses.
The a7R II combines the world’s first2 back-illuminated 42.4 MP 35 mm full-frame CMOS image sensor, Fast Hybrid AF, 5-axis image stabilization and advanced 4K movie recording, with sensitivity and speed to keep even fast-moving subjects looking sharp. An extended family of lenses and gear makes the most of its remarkable resolution even in tough field use.
• The world’s first2 back-illuminated full-frame CMOS sensor with 42.4 MP3
• BIONZ X™ processing engine • Wide ISO range from ISO 50 to ISO 102400
• Fast Hybrid AF w. 399-point focal plane phase-detection AF coverage
• 5-axis image stabilization for stills and movies
||42 ( 7952 x 5304)
||120 MB (26.50 x 17.68 in)
||100 – 25,600
NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)
35 mm full-frame (1.41″ x 0.94″), Exmor R® CMOS sensor
Still images: ISO 100–25600 (expandable to ISO 50–102400 for shooting still images), AUTO (ISO 100–6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100–25600 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100–6400 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
XGA OLED, 0.5 in (1.3 cm) electronic viewfinder (color)
2.95″ (3.0-type) TFT drive