Capture One Pilot
Phase One Updates Capture Pilot to 1.7.1
Capture Pilot is a professional photography app from Phase One that allows you to use your iOS device to remotely view, zoom, rate, tag, and pan high resolution images during a shoot. With the 'Camera Control' in-app purchase you can use an elegant, virtual camera display on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to remotely fire your camera and control the most important capture parameters.
Capture Pilot is perfect for working with clients in the studio and allows for an amazing collaboration between photographer and client. It is possible for clients to rate and tag images on an iOS device while having full control over zooming, panning, and reviewing of images.
With Camera Control you can operate your camera in a variety of scenarios that would have been difficult or impossible before. Interact with your subjects in new ways, control the camera when it is located in a difficult to access position, or even be part of the photo yourself.
VIEW AND BROWSE
- Wirelessly view, zoom and pan high-resolution DSLR and medium format RAW, JPEG and TIFF images during a shoot.
- Unique and easy-to-use rating and tagging feature enables clients or staff in the studio or on remote locations to participate in the shoot and to provide instant feedback.
LIVE VIEW WITH PHASE ONE IQ250 CAMERA SYSTEMS
- Work wirelessly with remote live viewing functionality with a Phase One IQ250 camera system, turning your mobile device into an electronic viewfinder.
GEOTAGGING OF IMAGES WITH PHASE ONE IQ2xx CAMERA SYSTEMS
- Record location data and geotag your images - either live while wirelessly connected, or later when connecting the camera to your mobile device after a shoot.
'CAMERA CONTROL' IN-APP PURCHASE
- Connect directly to a Phase One IQ2 series digital back to remotely fire and control your camera and check capture previews directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Free for Phase One Digital Back users.
- Connect your camera to a Mac or Windows computer running Capture One Pro and use your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to remotely fire and control your Canon, Nikon, Phase One, Leaf or Mamiya camera.
- Control your camera’s most important capture parameters on a virtual camera display: ISO sensitivity, exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, and exposure compensation.
Capture Pilot connects wirelessly to a Phase One IQ2 based camera systems.
Capture Pilot connects wirelessly to Capture One 8, Capture One 7, or Capture One Pro 6 for browsing Capture One servers, or for control of cameras tethered to Capture One.